NFP Healthcare Industry Insurance Services – NFP HIIS, which is part of NFP – specializes in insurance products for health care professionals and entities. For MPPG members, NFP HIIS has competitive insurance products for those physicians and entities who are not located in California or who don’t qualify for CAP.
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client’s goals. We’re a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates.
We Take Your Business Personally
You need a partner who wants to get to know you and your challenges. Someone who cares deeply about what keeps you up at night and what gets you out of bed in the morning. A champion of your success and finder of the solutions that are right for you, exactly when you need them.
That’s how we do business. That’s the NFP way.
Our vision isn’t all about the numbers. But we’ve found that our reputation as an exceptional provider of personal and corporate consultative insurance services hasn’t gone unnoticed.
We’re proud to say that we’re the:
- #4 largest U.S.-based privately owned broker, as ranked by Business Insurance
- #5 largest benefits broker by global revenue, as ranked by Business Insurance
- #5 best place to work in insurance, as ranked by Business Insurance
- #9 largest property & casualty agency by total 2016 P&C revenue, as ranked by Insurance Journal
- #9 commercial lines agency, based on 2016 P&C and commercial lines revenue, as ranked by Insurance Journal
- #10 largest employee benefits broker, as ranked by Employee Benefit Adviser
- #11 global insurance broker, as ranked by Best’s Review
- #12 largest broker of U.S. business, as ranked by Business Insurance
NFP HIIS provides custom solutions in medical professional liability insurance to MPPG members who practice outside California. We can also provide the following – and more – to MPPG members, including those in California:
- Billing E&O
- Business Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers
- Workers’ Compensation
NFP also can offer personal home and auto insurance, aviation, employee benefits, HR resources, long-term care insurance, retirement plans, and life, disability and executive deferred compensation plans.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact David Wood directly at email@example.com or 602-549-6234. If inquiring about insurance products other than medical professional, business insurance, cyber liability, EPLI, billing E&O, D&O and workers’ compensation, David can connect you with expert team members within NFP.
If you are not an MPPG member, please click on the “Join Now” button at the top of the page