Circassia / NIOX
NIOX® is a dedicated diagnostics and management company focused on asthma. Our market-leading NIOX® products are used by physicians around the world to help improve asthma diagnosis and management, and we support our customers with dedication to outstanding customer service and after sales support.
NIOX® is the first and only fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) testing device cleared by the FDA and commercially available at the point of care to provide objective measures of nitric oxide (NO), a biomarker of airway inflammation in asthma patients. Just the way you use spirometry to monitor lung function, NIOX® can be used routinely to objectively measure and monitor airway inflammation.
Advantages of NIOX VERO®
- Battery-operated and portable so patients can be tested at the point of care
- Non-invasive, simple and safe
- A 10-second breath delivers a FeNO result in approximately 1 minute
- Objective and reproducible results
- Long device life
- Help identify patients who may have Th2-mediated airway inflammation and will likely benefit from ICS treatment 1,4
- Assist in optimizing ICS dosing2,3,5-8
- Assist in monitoring patient adherence to ICS9,10
If you are interested in learning more about NIOX VERO®, including scheduling an in-service and/or getting the details of the contracted pricing available to MPPG members, please contact Kathy Hodgdon at (314) 566-8546 or email@example.com. When placing an order, please be sure to reference “MPPG” in the body of the email.
If you are an existing customer of NIOX VERO® and wish to obtain a test kit reorder form that will reflect the negotiated MPPG price, please contact MPPG or Circassia directly to ensure secure delivery of this confidential document.
Save Time / Order On-line!
To order NIOX VERO devices or supplies on-line, email order form to moc.aissacricnull@SU.selaS or fax it to 1-866-630-6469.
In less than 5 minutes you will be placing orders on-line!
If you are not an MPPG member, please click on the “Join Now” button at the top of the page.
- Dweik RA, Boggs PB, Erzurum SC, et al; on behalf of the American Thoracic Society Committee on Interpretation of Exhaled Nitric Oxide Levels (FENO) for Clinical Applications. An official ATS clinical practice guideline: interpretation of exhaled nitric oxide levels (FENO) for clinical applications. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011;184(5):602-615.
- Smith AD, Cowan JO, Brassett KP, Herbison P, Taylor DR. Use of exhaled nitric oxide measurements to guide treatment in chronic asthma. N Engl J Med. 2005;352(21):2163-2173.
- Smith AD, Cowan JO, Brassett KP, et al. Exhaled nitric oxide: a predictor of steroid response. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2005;172(4):453-459.
- Syk J, Malinovschi A, Johansson G, et al. Anti-inflammatory treatment of atopic asthma guided by exhaled nitric oxide: a randomized, controlled trial. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2013;1(6):639-648.
- Szefler SJ, Mitchell H, Sorkness CA, et al. Management of asthma based on exhaled nitric oxide in addition to guideline-based treatment for inner-city adolescents and young adults: a randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2008;372(9643):1065-1072.
- Petsky HL, Li AM, Au CT, Kynaston JA, Turner C, Chang AB. Management based on exhaled nitric oxide levels adjusted for atopy reduces asthma exacerbations in children: a dual centre randomized controlled trial. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2015;50(6):535-543.
- Beck-Ripp J, Griese M, Arenz S, Köring C, Pasqualoni B, Bufler P. Changes of exhaled nitric oxide during steroid treatment of childhood asthma. Eur Respir J. 2002;19(6):1015-1019.
- Delgado-Corcoran C, Kissoon N, Murphy SP, Duckworth LJ. Exhaled nitric oxide reflects asthma severity and asthma control. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2004;5(1):48-52.